Extended Length PowerGrip® Timing Linear Belting
The trapezoidal tooth profile makes this belt well suited for use in positioning applications. A comprehensive range of open-ended belts which can be easily cut to the required length. Long Length open-end synchronous belts are especially suited for linear movements (automated doors, warehouse conveyors and elevators), accurate positioning (machine tools, x-y co-ordinate machines) and reversal drives (computers, printers and office equipment).
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor required on drives.
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Section||Pitch (in)||Profile||Width (in)||Width (mm)||Roll Length (m)||Material|
|LL037L||93142089||LL037L TIMING BELTING||0.375||Timing||0.375||Chloroprene|
|LL050H||93140003||LL050H TIMING BELTING||0.5||Timing||0.5||Chloroprene|
|LL050L||93140004||LL050L TIMING BELTING||0.375||Timing||0.5||Chloroprene|
|LL075H||93140006||LL075H TIMING BELTING||0.5||Timing||0.75||Chloroprene|
Features and Benefits
- High positioning accuracy making the belt ideally suited for linear movements and lifting applications.
- Steel tensile cord is available in some belt types for added length stability.
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable wear surface for long service life.
- Length stability due to the use of high modulus tensile members.
- Temperature Range: -22°F to +212°F (-30°C to + 100°C).
- Maintenance-free: no re-tensioning required.
- Easy to attach with clamping fixtures.
- Unique straight cut construction.
- Available in MXL, XL, L, H pitch.