View All Long Length PowerGrip® GT®2 Belting
LL5MR15Product # 93960025
Long-length PowerGrip® GT®2 belting is a cost effective, low maintenance drive alternative.
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor as compared to roller chain drives.
- Fiberglass tensile cord provides high strength, excellent flex life, and high resistance to elongation.
- Steel tensile cord is available in some belt types for added length stability.
- Fully operational in temperature extremes of -35°F to +180°F (-34°C to +82°C).
- Neoprene body provides protection against grime, grease, oil, and moisture.
- Nylon tooth facing provides a durable wear surface for long service life.
- PowerGrip® GT®2 has more tooth ratchet resistance than HTD®.
- The PowerGrip® GT®2 belt tooth is designed for use with a specific sprocket groove profile. The sprocket groove-belt tooth combination increases capacity, while improving registration.
Part # LL5MR15 / LL5MR15 Product # 93960025 Description LL5MR15 UPC 072053625608 Pitch 5 mm Profile GT Width 15 mm Material Chloroprene
Markets/Applications Well suited for linear movement, positioning and conveying applications.
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Recommended Sprockets PowerGrip® GT®2 Sprockets
Belt Notes Continuous lengths, if needed, must be specified when ordering, and must be ordered in increments of the minimum order quantity (unless ordering the maximum continuous lengths). Minimum order lengths for belting is 50 feet, ordered in 50 foot increments thereafter. Minimum order quantities may vary for non-standard widths. Continuous lengths may require lead times. Check with Customer Service.
Customer Pack 200 Weight (lbs.) 0.04 Max. Cont. Length 230 ft. Min. Order Qty. 50 ft.