Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ Extended Length Belting
An innovative construction combined with the Gates® tooth profile makes Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ Gates' most powerful synchronous belt. Compact and lightweight, Poly Chain GT Carbon belt drives deliver more power in less space.
- Durable polyurethane construction resists chemicals, oil, pollutants, and abrasion.
- Fully operational in temperature extremes of -65°F to +185°F (-54°C to +85°C).
- Nylon tooth facing reduces friction and eliminates the need for lubrication.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Pitch||Pitch Code||Profile||Width||Roll Length||Material|
|LL14MGT-020 / LL14MGT-020||93021300||LL14MGT-020||14 mm||GT||20 mm|
|LL14MGT-037 / LL14MGT-037||93021400||LL14MGT-037||14 mm||GT||37 mm|
|LL8MGT-012 / LL8MGT-012||93021000||LL8MGT-012||8 mm||GT||12 mm|
|LL8MGT-021 / LL8MGT-021||93021100||LL8MGT-021||8 mm||GT||21 mm|
|LL8MGT-036 / LL8MGT-036||93021200||LL8MGT-036||8 mm||GT||36 mm|
Features and Benefits
- Gates patented curvilinear tooth profile provides excellent positioning characteristics, noise reduction, high shear strength, and improved load carrying capacity.
- Robust carbon tensile cord combines minimal stretch with extraordinary strength and load carrying capacity, while absorbing shock and surge loads.
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor as compared to roller chain drives.
Gates Drive experts get you up and running in no time. Any design, any material, and no minimums.Learn more