14MX-29S-68 REBOREProduct # 78964328
Strong, durable sprockets designed for use with your Poly Chain® GT™2, Poly Chain® GT™ or Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ belts.
- Full split in bushing allows for easy installation and removal
- Poly Chain® GT™2 Sprockets keep overhung load below manufacturers’ recommendation
- Precise sprocket design produces positive, press fit to shaft
- Precision manufactured and static balanced
- Re-work services have turnaround time
- Smaller, narrower sprockets save shaft space, keep the load closer to bearing and extend life of reducer
- Sprockets are precision manufactured and static balanced
- Warning: Do NOT use these sprockets with rim speeds in excess of 6,500 fpm
Part # 14MX-29S-68 REBORE / 14MX29S68 Product # 78964328 Description 14MX-29S-68 REBORE UPC 770075505167 Pitch 14 mm Number of Grooves 29 Width 68 mm Pitch Diameter 5.088 in Rebore true Bore Range Min 1 in Bore Range Max 3.1875 in Material Gray Iron Profile GT
Markets/Applications Use with Poly Chain® GT®2, Poly Chain® GT® or Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ Belts.
Belt Notes Orders must be placed through the Made-to-Order Metals team and should not be placed on PowerPro®. Rework applies only to plain bore sprockets. When ordering, specify the part number and rework needed. Rework options are as follows: BTS = Bored to Size and includes Standard Keyway and set screws. PB = Plain Bore. No Keyway. No Set Screws. KWY = Keyway only. SS = Set Screw only. To order, contact the Made-to-Order Metals Team 800-709-6001 or email email@example.com. WARNING: Do NOT use these sprockets with rim speeds in excess of 6,500 fpm.
Customer Pack Weight (lbs.) 14.5
The Industry's Best.
With patented, carbon tensile cord design for high-torque, low-speed drives, Gates® engineers were the first in the world to incorporate a high fatigue-resisting carbon fiber tensile cord into the belt, which is made of a new polyurethane compound. Consequently, Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ quickly became the most powerful line of synchronous belts on the market, providing a maintenance-free, energy saving, and environmentally friendly operation, offering an excellent alternative to roller chain and gear drives.
Metals Made to Your Application Specifications.
With Gates® MachineWorks services, our product application experts work with you or your facility manager to customize drive components in a variety of bores, styles, materials, and finishes for your non-standard and prototype power transmission and belt drive applications.