8MX-25S-12 REBOREProduct # 78963307
Strong, durable sprockets designed for use with your Poly Chain® GT®2, Poly Chain® GT or Poly Chain® GT Carbon™ belts.
- Full split in bushing allows for easy installation and removal
- Poly Chain® GT®2 Sprockets keep overhung load below manufacturers’ recommendation
- Precise sprocket design produces positive, press fit to shaft
- Precision manufactured and static balanced
- Re-work services have turnaround time
- Smaller, narrower sprockets save shaft space, keep the load closer to bearing and extend life of reducer
- Sprockets are precision manufactured and static balanced
- Warning: Do NOT use these sprockets with rim speeds in excess of 6,500 fpm
Part # 8MX-25S-12 REBORE / 8MX25S12 Product # 78963307 Description 8MX-25S-12 REBORE UPC 770075504924 Pitch 8 mm Number of Grooves 25 Width 12 mm Pitch Diameter 2.506 in Rebore true Bore Range Min 0.5 in Bore Range Max 1.5 in Material Gray Iron Profile GT
Markets/Applications Use with Poly Chain® GT®2, Poly Chain® GT® or Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ Belts.
Belt Notes Orders must be placed through the Made-to-Order Metals team and should not be placed on PowerPro®. Rework applies only to plain bore sprockets. When ordering, specify the part number and rework needed. Rework options are as follows: BTS = Bored to Size and includes Standard Keyway and set screws. PB = Plain Bore. No Keyway. No Set Screws. KWY = Keyway only. SS = Set Screw only. To order, contact the Made-to-Order Metals Team 800-709-6001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. WARNING: Do NOT use these sprockets with rim speeds in excess of 6,500 fpm.
Customer Pack Weight (lbs.) 1
The Industry's Best.
With patented, carbon tensile cord design for high-torque, low-speed drives, Gates engineers were the first in the world to incorporate a high fatigue-resisting carbon fiber tensile cord into the belt, which is made of a new polyurethane compound. Consequently, Poly Chain® GT Carbon™ quickly became the most powerful line of synchronous belts on the market, providing a maintenance-free, energy saving, and environmentally friendly operation, offering an excellent alternative to roller chain and gear drives.
Metals Made to Your Application Specifications.
With Gates MachineWorks services, our product application experts work with you or your facility manager to customize drive components in a variety of bores, styles, materials, and finishes for your non-standard and prototype power transmission and belt drive applications.