SS 8MX-34S-12 1610 SPKTProduct # 77691234
Strong, durable sprockets designed for use with your Poly Chain® GT™2, Poly Chain® GT™ or Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ belts.
- Full split in bushing allows for easy installation and removal
- Poly Chain® GT™2 Sprockets keep overhung load below manufacturers’ recommendation
- Precise sprocket design produces positive, press fit to shaft
- Precision manufactured and static balanced
- Re-work services have turnaround time
- Smaller, narrower sprockets save shaft space, keep the load closer to bearing and extend life of reducer
- Sprockets are precision manufactured and static balanced
- Warning: Do NOT use these sprockets with rim speeds in excess of 6,500 fpm
Part # SS 8MX-34S-12 1610 / SS8MX34S121610 Product # 77691234 Description SS 8MX-34S-12 1610 SPKT UPC 072053813975 Pitch 8 mm Number of Grooves 34 Width 12 mm Pitch Diameter 3.409 in Rebore false Bore Bushing 1610 Bore Range Min 0.5 in Bore Range Max 1.6875 in Material Stainless Steel Profile GT
Markets/Applications Use with Poly Chain® GT® Carbon™ belts. Stainless steel Poly Chain® GT®2 sprockets are ideal for the food and beverage market or where non-corrosive sprockets are needed to prevent rust.
Belt Notes Sprocket part numbers are comprised of pitch, number of grooves and width. For example; part number SS8MX-28S-12 denotes "SS" for stainless steel, 8mm pitch, 28 grooves, "S" for sprocket and 12mm width. WARNING: Do NOT use these sprockets with rim speeds in excess of 6,500 fpm.
Trademarks Taper-Lock® is a Registered Trademark of Reliance Electric.
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 1.3
The Industry's Best.
With patented, carbon tensile cord design for high-torque, low-speed drives, Gates® engineers were the first in the world to incorporate a high fatigue-resisting carbon fiber tensile cord into the belt, which is made of a new polyurethane compound. Consequently, Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ quickly became the most powerful line of synchronous belts on the market, providing a maintenance-free, energy saving, and environmentally friendly operation, offering an excellent alternative to roller chain and gear drives.
Metals Made to Your Application Specifications.
With Gates® MachineWorks services, our product application experts work with you or your facility manager to customize drive components in a variety of bores, styles, materials, and finishes for your non-standard and prototype power transmission and belt drive applications.