PB14MX-28S-125 SPKTProduct # 77168028
Genuine, strong, durable sprockets designed for use with high power density Gates® Poly Chain® Carbon™ Volt®, Poly Chain® GT®2, and Poly Chain® GT Carbon™ belts.
- Smaller, narrower sprockets save shaft space, keep the load closer to bearing and extend life of reducer.
- Poly Chain® GT®2 Sprockets keep overhung load below manufacturers' recommendation.
- Precisely manufactured and statically balanced to ISO 1940 (1973) to class G16.
Part # PB14MX-28S-125 / PB14MX28S125 Product # 77168028 Description PB14MX-28S-125 SPKT UPC 072053270372 Rebore false Bore Bushing MPB Bore Range Min 1.5 in Bore Range Max 2.8125 in Profile GT Width (mm) 125
Markets/Applications Use with any Poly Chain® belts.
Notes Abbreviations used for sprocket materials: GI=Gray Iron, DI=Ductile Iron, SiS=Sintered Steel, ST=Steel, CI=Cast Iron. Details shown which do not affect drive function or overall weight may be changed without notification. On a sprocket, pitch is the distance between groove centers and is measured on the pitch circle of the sprocket. The pitch circle of the sprocket coincides with the pitch line of the belt mating with it. The pitch diameter of the sprocket is always greater than its outside diameter. Sprocket part numbers are comprised of pitch, number of grooves and width. For example; part number 8MX-48S-12 denotes 8mm pitch, 48 grooves, "S" for sprocket and 12mm width. Sprockets with 90 or more groves do not have flanges. WARNING: Do NOT use these sprockets with rim speeds in excess of 6,500 fpm.
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 22
THE INDUSTRY'S BEST.
With patented, carbon tensile cord design for high-torque, low-speed drives, Gates® engineers were the first in the world to incorporate a high fatigue-resisting carbon fiber tensile cord into the belt, which is made of a new polyurethane compound. Consequently, Poly Chain® GT® Carbon® quickly became the most powerful line of synchronous belts on the market, providing a maintenance-free, energy saving, and environmentally friendly operation, offering an excellent alternative to roller chain and gear drives.
Features and Benefits
- Keep overhung load below manufacturers recommendation.
- Full split in bushing allows for easy installation and removal.
- Precise sprocket design produces positive, press fit to shaft.
- Re-work services have turnaround time.
- Warning: Do NOT use these sprockets with rim speeds in excess of 6,500 fpm.
METALS MADE TO YOUR APPLICATION SPECIFICATIONS.
With Gates® MachineWorks services, our product application experts work with you or your facility manager to customize drive components in a variety of bores, styles, materials, and finishes for your non-standard and prototype power transmission and belt drive applications.