View All Long Length Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ Belting
LL14MGT-020Product # 93021300
An innovative construction combined with the Gates tooth profile makes Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ Gates most powerful synchronous belt. Compact and lightweight, Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ belt drives deliver more power in less space.
- Durable polyurethane construction resists chemicals, oil, pollutants, and abrasion.
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor as compared to roller chain drives.
- Fully operational in temperature extremes of -65°F to +185°F (-54°C to +85°C).
- Gates patented curvilinear tooth profile provides excellent positioning characteristics, noise reduction, high shear strength, and improved load carrying capacity.
- Nylon tooth facing reduces friction and eliminates the need for lubrication.
- Robust carbon tensile cord combines minimal stretch with extraordinary strength and load carrying capacity, while absorbing shock and surge loads.
Part # LL14MGT-020 / LL14MGT-020 Product # 93021300 Description LL14MGT-020 UPC 770075328100 Pitch 14 mm Profile GT Width 20 mm
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Recommended Sprockets Poly Chain® GT®2 Sprockets
Markets/Applications Long length Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ belting is a cost effective, low maintenance drive alternative that is well suited for linear movement, positioning and conveying applications.
Belt Notes Minimum order length for Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ belting is 50 feet, ordered in 50 foot increments thereafter. Continuous lengths, if needed, must be specified when ordering, and must be ordered in increments of the minimum order quantity. Continuous lengths may require lead times. Minimum order quantities may vary for non-standard widths. Check with Customer Service. Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ belting can be used on existing drives as replacement for Poly Chain® GT™ belting.
Customer Pack 578 Weight (lbs.) 0.11 Max. Cont. Length 522 ft. Min. Order Qty. 50 ft.