View All Long Length Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ Belting
LL8MGT-012Product # 93021000
An innovative construction combined with the Gates® tooth profile makes Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ Gates' most powerful synchronous belt. Compact and lightweight, Poly Chain GT Carbon belt drives deliver more power in less space.
- Durable polyurethane construction resists chemicals, oil, pollutants, and abrasion.
- Eliminates lubrication and re-tensioning to reduce maintenance and labor as compared to roller chain drives.
- Fully operational in temperature extremes of -65°F to +185°F (-54°C to +85°C).
- Gates patented curvilinear tooth profile provides excellent positioning characteristics, noise reduction, high shear strength, and improved load carrying capacity.
- Nylon tooth facing reduces friction and eliminates the need for lubrication.
- Robust carbon tensile cord combines minimal stretch with extraordinary strength and load carrying capacity, while absorbing shock and surge loads.
Part # LL8MGT-012 / LL8MGT-012 Product # 93021000 Description LL8MGT-012 UPC 770075328070 Pitch 8 mm Profile GT Width 12 mm
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Recommended Sprockets Poly Chain® GT®2 Sprockets
Markets/Applications Long length Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ belting is a cost effective, low maintenance drive alternative that is well suited for linear movement, positioning and conveying applications.
Belt Notes Minimum order length for Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ belting is 50 feet, ordered in 50 foot increments thereafter. Continuous lengths, if needed, must be specified when ordering, and must be ordered in increments of the minimum order quantity. Continuous lengths may require lead times. Minimum order quantities may vary for non-standard widths. Check with Customer Service. Poly Chain® GT™ Carbon™ belting can be used on existing drives as replacement for Poly Chain® GT™ belting.
Customer Pack 999 Weight (lbs.) 0.04 Max. Cont. Length 900 ft. Min. Order Qty. 50 ft.