14M-3136-125PSProduct # 92790647
An innovative construction combined with the Gates tooth profile makes the Curve Saw Belt compact and lightweight with extraordinary strength and load carrying capacity. The Curve Saw Belt can be used on the toughest shock loaded applications to reduce down time.
- Fully operational in temperature extremes of -65°F to +185°F (-54°C to +85°C).
- Gates patented curvilinear tooth profile provides high shear strength, and improved load carrying capacity.
- Nylon tooth facing reduces friction and eliminates the need for lubrication.
- Significantly reduces log jams and associated down time.
- Unique aramid tensile cord combines extraordinary strength and superior shock load capacity.
Part # 14M-3136-125PS Product # 92790647 UPC 072053496574 Pitch (mm) 14 Number of Teeth 224 Length (mm) 3135.88 Width (mm) 125
Markets/Applications All industrial markets, but particularly suited for Curve Saw applications or any shock loaded application requiring synchronization.
Belt Notes Belt pitch is the distance in millimeters between two adjacent tooth centers as measured on the pitch line of the belt. Belt pitch length is the total length (circumference) in millimeters as measured along the pitch line. The theoretical pitch line of a Poly Chain® GT™2 belt lies within the tensile member. Recommended For Poly Chain® GT™2 Sprockets - 14M WARNING: New designs must utilize the Poly Chain® GT™2 Sprockets because of the high torque capacity of the Curve Saw Poly Chain® GT™2 Belt.
Weight (lbs.) 6.56