6962BR BLADERUNNER L&G BELTProduct # 928856962
Gates® BladeRunner belts are engineered to exactly match the composition, construction and fit of the original belts on the most common lawn and garden equipment. With appealing prices, superior durability, and a wide range of SKUs, you'll find OEM-quality lawn & garden belts for top brand names, including MTD, Murray, AYP, Bobcat, Homelite, Simplicity, Snapper, Toro and Exmark.
- Aramid cord construction is utilized in many cases, providing longer service life during frequent and service shock loads.
- Built to withstand the rigorous start and stop operation of lawn and garden equipment.
- Meets or exceeds the performance of each specific application.
- Exact OEM fit and construction means more value and longer life.
- Reduces costly downtime and labor associated with replacing a belt.
- Smooth operation during frequent and severe shock loads.
- Superior performance over fractional horsepower belts on recommended applications.
Part # 6962BR / 6962BR Product # 928856962 Description 6962BR BLADERUNNER L&G BELT UPC 770075568513 Outside Circumference (in) 65.625 Outside Circumference (mm) 1668 Effective Length (in) 65.59 Effective Length (mm) 1666 Top Width (in) 1.5 Top Width (mm) 38 Section 3VX Notched false Num Strands 4
Application Type Road & Construction Equipment Category Narrow Section Molded Notch Joined V-Belts
Markets/Applications BladeRunner® belts are specifically designed for use on lawn and garden equipment.
Top Width Per Strand (in) .38 Top Width Per Strand (mm) 10
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 1.23
With several different styles and belt types, BladeRunner® belts are engineered to meet or exceed the OE part.
Designed for the Outdoors.
Your lawn & garden equipment works long days in the sunlight, and therefore the heat, which potentially can cause belt deformation. Not to mention, your equipment is exposed to dirt, stones, debris, and chemical contaminants that can affect belt performance.
We've designed our BladeRunner® belts specifically for your outdoor applications, using advanced protective chemical treatments, unique tensile material construction, and testing every belt to some of the toughest standards in the industry.