91075 DRIVEALIGN LASER TOOL GATRProduct # 74680075
Gates DriveAlign® Laser Tool is designed to detect and measure misalignment in serpentine drive systems. Made for fast, easy operation the DriveAlign® Laser Tool helps automotive technicians quickly identify misaligned pulleys and drive components.
- Quickly identify misaligned serpentine drive components
- Specially designed magnetic feet to sit perfectly in K-section Micro-V pulleys
- Anodized red coating for high visibility
- Laser type: 650nm visible laser diode
- Operating time: 20 hours of continuous service
- Battery type: replaceable lithium battery
- Neatly packaged in a blow-molded plastic case for durability during handling and storage
- Includes: laser tool, target piece, storage case
Aligned to Help Your Work Smarter
The Gates DriveAlign® Laser Tool quickly enables automotive technicians to quickly identify parallel and angular offset, the two most common causes of serpentine drive misalignment, which can shorten component performance and life and cause unwanted engine noise.
Best in Class Power Transmission Solutions
At Gates, we don't just manufacture industry-leading power transmission products, we also produce innovative diagnostic solutions like the Gates DriveAlign® Laser Tool, which saves auto technicians and fleet operators valuable time and money.