90K-38154 ABDS MICRO-V KITProduct # 85760155
Gates® Complete Serpentine Kits make it easy to restore the entire accessory belt drive system. Eliminate customer comebacks by fixing the vehicle the first time by servicing the entire serpentine drive. Neglecting to replace the tensioner and pulley(s) at the same time you replace the belt can ultimately shorten the life of the belt as well as other front-end accessory components. Each kit contains a Gates OE-equivalent belt, tensioner, idler pulley, and necessary hardware with installation instructions and tech tips for easy, accurate installation to virtually every vehicle on the road today.*
*Depending on application, kit contents may not include all parts mentioned.
- Includes multi-ribbed belt with premium EPDM construction
- Designed for convenience, easy parts sourcing, and reduced customer comebacks
- Meets or exceeds OE standards in form, function, and fit
Part # 90K-38154 Product # 85760155 Description 90K-38154 ABDS MICRO-V KIT UPC 770075757443 Contents Belt, Tensioner
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Outside Circumference (in) 74.955 Outside Circumference (mm) 1904 Top Width (in) .807 Top Width (mm) 20
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 2.81
Everything you need to do the job right, all in one box.
Why Kits? They get to the root of the problem. A worn or noisy belt is only part of the issue. A complete serpentine repair is the only way to do the job right.
- Tensioners wear at the same rate as the belt
- Without proper tension, even the best new belt can’t efficiently transfer power
- A worn tensioner can make a new belt wear up to 2x faster
- Loose parts take more time to source
- Performing a complete system repair doesn't add much time, but adds a lot of value ( and protects against returns)