39051 DRIVEALIGN AUTO TNSNRProduct # 78081451
Gates is a global leader in Original Equipment System Design, and we bring the same OE-quality, durability, fit, and performance to our premium DriveAlign® Automatic Belt Tensioners. We ensure every tensioner is manufactured to rigid tolerances and specifications that guarantee OE fit, form, and function.
- Comprehensive line includes parts to fit cars, vans, SUVs, and light trucks
- Full line coverage for import, domestic, and heavy-duty cars, trucks, and vehicle applications
- Patented labyrinth seal protects internal components to meet or exceed OE life expectancy requirements
- Manufactured using the same technology and quality materials as the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part, assuring a factory match
- Patented vibration damping system absorbs extreme vibration to improve tensioner as well as belt and accessory life
- Torsional round spring design provides consistent tension and does not allow contamination
Part # 39051 Product # 78081451 Description 39051 DRIVEALIGN AUTO TNSNR UPC 770075377351 Contents Tensioner Assy., Bolt Number of Pulleys 1
Contact Surface Smooth/Backside Instruction Sheet Number 98-0017 (General Instructions)
Bearing Bore Inside Diameter 1 (mm) 17 Outside Diameter (mm) 90
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Width (mm) 37
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 2.55 Import or Domestic Domestic
Every Component of Your Belt Tensioner is Critical.
The accessory belt drive tensioner automatically adjusts tension in the serpentine belt to ensure proper function and output of accessory components, dampens peak loads during engine acceleration and deceleration, and ensures your belts and engine perform when your vehicle needs them most.
From casting quality to the design of internal components, we understand that every aspect of a tensioner is critical to long service life, which is why we've engineered our DriveAlign tensioners to exceed some of the most rigorous quality and performance standards in the industry.
Every Make. Every Model. Every Time.
With a full line of over 550 tensioners globally, Gates® is proud to engineer automotive solutions with some of the most comprehensive coverage in the industry. We manufacture our tensioners to meet or exceed OE specifications to ensure precise fit, exceptional performance, and maximum durability for virtually every vehicle on the road today.