38103Product # 78081003
Gates is a global leader in Original Equipment System Design, and we bring the same OE-quality, durability, fit, and performance to our premium DriveAlign® Automatic Belt Tensioners. We ensure every tensioner is manufactured to rigid tolerances and specifications that guarantee OE fit, form, and function.
- Comprehensive line includes parts to fit cars, vans, SUVs, and light trucks.
- Full line coverage for import, domestic, and heavy-duty cars, trucks, and vehicle applications.
- Patented labyrinth seal protects internal components to meet or exceed OE life expectancy requirements.
Part # 38103 Product # 78081003 UPC 072053297607 Bearing Bore Inside Diameter 1 (mm) 17 Contact Surface V-Ribbed Grooved Import or Domestic Import/Domestic Instruction Sheet Number 98-0474 (Bolt Included with Tensioner) Number of Pulleys 1 Pulley 1 Flanged NA Outside Diameter (mm) 70 Width (mm) 25
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 1.5
EVERY COMPONENT OF YOUR BELT TENSIONER IS CRITICAL.
The accessory belt drive tensioner automatically adjusts tension in the Micro-V® belt to ensure proper function and output of accessory components, dampens peak loads during engine acceleration and deceleration, and ensures your belts and engine perform when your vehicle needs them most. From casting quality to the design of internal components, we understand that every aspect of a tensioner is critical to long service life, which is why we've engineered our DriveAlign® tensioners to exceed some of the most rigorous quality and performance standards in the industry.
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured using the same technology and quality materials as the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part, assuring a factory match.
- Patented vibration damping system absorbs extreme vibration to improve tensioner as well as belt and accessory life.
- Torsional round spring design provides consistent tension and does not allow contamination.
EVERY MAKE. EVERY MODEL. EVERY TIME.
With a full line, Gates is proud to engineer automotive solutions with some of the most comprehensive coverage in the industry. We manufacture our tensioners to meet or exceed OE specifications to ensure precise fit, exceptional performance, and maximum durability for virtually every vehicle on the road today.