36176 IDLER PULLEYProduct # 78031276
DriveAlign® Idlers & Pulleys provide OE-quality fit to passenger cars and light trucks, performing as a locked center tensioning pulley, an automatic belt tensioner pulley, or an idler pulley.
- Gates® idler pulleys reduce wear, vibration, and friction on belts, thereby extending belt service life
- OE-quality fit to virtually every domestic or import vehicle on the road today
- Built to last with a superior resistance to dirt, salt, chemicals, and other under-hood contaminants
Part # 36176 Product # 78031276 Description 36176 IDLER PULLEY UPC 072053392845 Contents Pulley, Bolt, Dust Shield, Retainer Number of Pulleys 1
Contact Surface Smooth/Backside Heavy Duty Pulley No Pulley 1 Flanged No
Bearing Bore Inside Diameter 1 (mm) 17 Outside Diameter (mm) 60
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Number of Grooves 0 Width (mm) 25
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.345 Import or Domestic Import
Several Vehicle Systems Rely on Idler Pulleys
You can rely on superior quality, value, and durability from Gates® products. Between smooth belt routing and accurate tensioning, your idler pulley assists in vehicle air conditioning compressors, alternators, power steering pumps, water pumps, and other various engine accessories that are critical to vehicle performance.
Trust Gates® to deliver DriveAlign™ solutions that are manufactured at the same high standards and specifications as vehicle OEMs, with sell packaging that helps automotive technicians easily identify the right fit for every vehicle.
Features and Benefits
- Steel and thermoplastic construction provides high durability, heat dissipation, and dampening for long life
- Bearings meet or exceed OE standards with application-specific speed and load requirements, with high operating temperature tolerance and less wobble.
- Mounting hardware included for some popular applications
- Reliable operation under severe conditions
Be System Smart with Your ABDS
To reduce customer comebacks, labor time, and warranty claims, Gates® always recommends that you Be System Smart by checking your Accessory Belt Drive System (ABDS) and other vehicle systems at 60,000 miles conduct a full replacement at 90,000 miles.