DriveAlign® Idlers And Pulleys
DriveAlign® Idler Pulleys provide OE-quality fit to passenger cars and light trucks, performing as a locked center tensioning pulley, an automatic belt tensioner pulley, or an idler pulley.
- Steel and thermoplastic construction provides high durability, heat dissipation, and dampening for long life.
- Built to last with a superior resistance to dirt, salt, chemicals, and other under-hood contaminants.
- OE-quality fit to virtually every domestic or import vehicle on the road today.
|Part #||Product #||Description|
|36026||78031126||36026 DRIVEALIGN IDLER PULLEY|
|36060||78031160||36060 DRIVEALIGN IDLER PULLEY|
|36079||78031179||36079 DRIVEALIGN IDLER PULLEY|
|36086||78031186||36086 DRIVEALIGN IDLER PULLEY|
|36087||78031187||36087 DRIVEALIGN IDLER PULLEY|
|36091||78031191||36091 DRIVEALIGN IDLER PULLEY|
|36092||78031192||36092 DRIVEALIGN IDLER PULLEY|
|36093||78031193||36093 DRIVEALIGN IDLER PULLEY|
|36094||78031194||36094 DRIVEALIGN IDLER PULLEY|
|36095||78031195||36095 DRIVEALIGN IDLER PULLEY|
SEVERAL VEHICLE SYSTEMS RELY ON IDLER PULLEYS.
You can rely on superior quality, value, and durability from Gates products. Between smooth belt routing and accurate tensioning, your idler pulley assists in vehicle air conditioning compressors, alternators, power steering pumps, water pumps, and other various engine accessories that are critical to vehicle performance. Trust Gates to deliver DriveAlign® solutions that are manufactured at the same high standards and specifications as vehicle OEMs, with sell packaging that helps automotive technicians easily identify the right fit for every vehicle.
Features and Benefits
- Bearings meet or exceed OE standards with application-specific speed and load requirements, with high operating temperature tolerance and less wobble.
- Gates idler pulleys also reduce wear, vibration, and friction on belts, thereby extending belt service life.
- Mounting hardware included for some popular applications.
- Reliable operation under severe conditions.
BE SYSTEM SMART WITH YOUR ABDS.
To reduce customer comebacks, labor time, and warranty claims, Gates always recommends that you Be System Smart by checking your Accessory Belt Drive System (ABDS) and other vehicle systems and conduct a full replacement.