37199P DECOUPLER PULLEYProduct # 77891199
Gates® DriveAlign® Overrunning Alternator Decoupler Pulleys allow the alternator to "free-wheel" or "overrun" every time the engine decelerates and provide vibration isolation within the Accessory Belt Drive System resulting in smoother engine performance and efficiency and increased belt and component life. The line consists of overrunning alternator decoupler pulleys and one way clutches (not interchangeable).
- Chosen by OEM to reduce noise, vibration and harshness.
- Patented design unmatched by any other supplier.
- Exact OE replacement.
Part # 37199P Product # 77891199 Description 37199P DECOUPLER PULLEY UPC 770075632764 Contents Pulley, Dust Cap
Contact Surface V-Ribbed Grooved Flanged Yes
Bearing Bore Inside Diameter 1 (mm) 17 Outside Diameter (mm) 60
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Number of Grooves 4 Width (mm) 40
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 1.19 Import or Domestic Domestic
Features and Benefits
- Torsion spring absorbs engine vibration for quieter, smoother ride.
- Specialist removal and installation tools available.
- Covers all popular applications
- Supplied with protective cover.