Taper-Lock Bushings - Reborable
Taper-Lock® bushings are flangeless for clean, compact application. They are engineered with an 8° taper and a flush-mounted design with no protruding parts providing secure locking and elimination of wobble.
- Available in minimum plain bore (MPB). Contact Customer Service for ordering instructions.
- Details shown which do not affect drive function or overall weight may be changed without notification
- NKS and NK mean No Keyseat.
- Reborable bushings are stocked without sawsplit to facilitate re-machining. Sawsplit must be made in bushing to allow it to compress for proper gripping of the shaft.
- Bushings are made to precise tolerances.