Part # K030250 Product # 85528617 Description K030250 MICRO-V BELT UPC 072053007855 Effective Length (in) 25.17 Effective Length (mm) 639 Number of Ribs 3 Outside Circumference (in) 25.75 Outside Circumference (mm) 654 Section K Top Width (in) 0.42 Top Width (mm) 11
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.08
Peak Performance Belt After Belt.
Our Micro-V Belts are the result of over 100 years in pursuit of excellence and continuous improvement. Gates® product application and material engineering teams benchmark OEM constructions and length as the goal for each belt. But we don’t stop there. We're always pushing to optimize materials and construction to reduce noise, vibration and premature failure. The result? The quietest and highest performing belts in the industry.
Features and Benefits
- Flexible construction allows the belt to withstand billions of topside and backside bends in ABDS applications, resulting in long belt life.
- Designed for small diameter pulleys, backside idlers, and for use with (or without) automatic tensioners.
- Unique form grinding of each individual belt assures precise dimensional control.
- Gates recommends replacing serpentine belts at 90,000 to prevent vehicle breakdowns, or as advised by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1459, SAE J2432, and SAE J1596 specifications.
Be System Smart.
As your partner in the aftermarket, we do more than just provide the best automotive solutions in the industry. We give you the tools, resources, and support every step of the way.