7PK2217Product # 85190009
Gates Metric Micro-V® Belts are specially designed to meet the needs of unique applications or problematic drives.
- Designed for small diameter pulleys, backside idlers, and for use with (or without) automatic tensioners.
- Meets or exceeds all specifications from the Original Equipment Manufacturer.
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1459, SAE J2432, and SAE J1596 specifications.
- Special belt constructions eliminate belt noise, reduce tension loss, and solve problem drive applications.
- Unique form grinding of each individual belt assures precise dimensional control.
- Utilizes advanced materials like Aramid Fiber found in bullet-proof vests and crack and heat-resistant EPDM materials.
Part # 7PK2217 Product # 85190009 UPC 770075423133 Effective Length (in) 87.28 Effective Length (mm) 2217 Number of Ribs 7 Outside Circumference (in) 87.28 Outside Circumference (mm) 2217 Section K Top Width (in) 0.947 Top Width (mm) 24
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.5
Peak Performance Belt After Belt.
Our Gates Micro-V® Belts are the result of over 100 years in pursuit of excellence and continuous improvement. Gates product application and material engineering teams benchmark OEM constructions and length as the goal for each belt. But we don’t stop there. We're always pushing to optimize materials and construction to reduce noise, vibration and premature failure. The result? The quietest and highest performing belts in the industry.