Industrial Micro-V® M-Section Belts
Our exclusive truncated belt profile gives Gates Micro-V® M-Section belts increased flexibility and resistance to heat buildup, enabling better performance at higher speeds on smaller diameter sheaves. This makes Gates Micro-V® belts an ideal choice for applications where space is at a premium, such as appliances, roller conveyors, machine tools, and medical equipment.
- Fiber Reinforced Ribs provide excellent wear resistance
- High Modulus, low stretch tensile member for added strength and dependability
- Runs smoothly dampening vibration during high speed operation
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards; Meets RMA static conductivity requirements
- Long lifespan due to extra load carrying capacity
- High temperature range tolerance (-31°F - 175°F)
- Available in multiple common rib widths; custom rib widths available
|Part #||Product #||Description||Section||Num. Ribs||Out. Circ. (in)||Out. Circ. (mm)||Eff. Len. (in)||Eff. Len. (mm)|
|1060M10 / 1060M10||917410610||1060M10 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M12 / 1060M12||917410612||1060M12 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M14 / 1060M14||917410614||1060M14 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M16 / 1060M16||917410616||1060M16 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M18 / 1060M18||917410618||1060M18 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M20 / 1060M20||917410620||1060M20 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M22 / 1060M22||917410622||1060M22 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M24 / 1060M24||917410624||1060M24 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M26 / 1060M26||917410626||1060M26 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M28 / 1060M28||917410628||1060M28 MICRO-V||106|
Engineered to Perform Better
Through our exclusive manufacturing process, belt ribs are shortened, producing numerous benefits in applications operating on small diameter pulleys. This process ensures belt flexibility, inhibits heat build-up, and provides resistance to rib cracking, resulting in a stronger, safer, more reliable Micro-V belt.
Power Transmission Meets Material Science
Our Gates Micro-V® M-Section belts push the boundaries of material science. The fiber-filled compound adds strength for improved stability, while flex-bonded polyester-based cords enable balanced load distribution and less stress from flexing.