Industrial Micro-V® M-Section Belts
Our exclusive truncated belt profile gives Gates Micro-V® M-Section belts increased flexibility and resistance to heat buildup, enabling better performance at higher speeds on smaller diameter sheaves. This makes Gates Micro-V® belts an ideal choice for applications where space is at a premium, such as appliances, roller conveyors, machine tools, and medical equipment.
- Fiber Reinforced Ribs provide excellent wear resistance.
- High Modulus, low stretch tensile member for added strength and dependability.
- Runs smoothly dampening vibration during high speed operation.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Effective Length (in)|
|1060M10 / 1060M10||917410610||1060M10 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M12 / 1060M12||917410612||1060M12 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M14 / 1060M14||917410614||1060M14 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M16 / 1060M16||917410616||1060M16 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M18 / 1060M18||917410618||1060M18 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M20 / 1060M20||917410620||1060M20 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M22 / 1060M22||917410622||1060M22 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M24 / 1060M24||917410624||1060M24 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M26 / 1060M26||917410626||1060M26 MICRO-V||106|
|1060M28 / 1060M28||917410628||1060M28 MICRO-V||106|
Features and Benefits
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards; Meets RMA static conductivity requirements.
- Long lifespan due to extra load carrying capacity.
- High temperature range tolerance: -31°C to 80°C (-31°F to 175°F).
- Available in multiple common rib widths; custom rib widths available.