Industrial Micro-V® L-Section Belts
Our exclusive truncated profile gives Gates® Micro-V® L-Section belts increased flexibility and resistance to heat buildup, enabling better performance at higher speeds on smaller diameter sheaves. This makes Gates Micro-V belts an ideal choice for applications where space is at a premium, such as appliances, roller conveyors, machine tools, and medical equipment.
- High Modulus, low stretch tensile member for added strength and dependability
- Meets RMA oil and heat resistant standards; Meets RMA static conductivity requirements
- Fiber-reinforced ribs provide excellent wear resistance
- Runs smoothly, dampening vibration during high-speed operation
- Long life span due to extra load carrying capacity
- High temperature range tolerance (-31°F - 175°F)
- Available in multiple common rib widths; custom rib widths available
|Part #||Product #||Description||Section||Num. Ribs||Out. Circ. (in)||Out. Circ. (mm)||Eff. Len. (in)||Eff. Len. (mm)|
|1065L10 / 1065L10||917310610||1065L10 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L12 / 1065L12||917310612||1065L12 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L14 / 1065L14||917310614||1065L14 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L16 / 1065L16||917310616||1065L16 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L18 / 1065L18||917310618||1065L18 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L20 / 1065L20||917310620||1065L20 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L5 / 1065L5||917310605||1065L5 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L6 / 1065L6||917310606||1065L6 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L60 / 1065L60||917310660||1065L60 MICRO-V||106.5|
|1065L8 / 1065L8||917310608||1065L8 MICRO-V||106.5|
Engineered to Perform Better
Through our exclusive manufacturing process, belt ribs are shortened, producing numerous benefits in applications operating on small diameter pulleys. This process ensures belt flexibility, inhibits heat build-up, and provides resistance to rib cracking, resulting in a stronger, safer, more reliable Micro-V belt.
Power Transmission Meets Material Science
Our Gates® Micro-V® L-Section belts push the boundaries of material science. The fiber-filled compound adds strength for improved stability, while flex-bonded, polyester-based cords enable balanced load distribution and less stress from flexing.