Gates® Micro-V® Belts
Import or domestic, car or truck, every vehicle can depend on the superior quality of Gates® precision fit Micro-V® belts. With advanced technology that matches the OE size, construction and materials, Gates Micro-V ensures optimal vehicle performance. Micro-V belts provide peak operating performance while delivering the highest value on the market.
- Special belt construction eliminates belt noise, reduces tension loss, and solves problem drive applications
- Utilizes advanced materials like Aramid Fiber found in bullet-proof vests and crack and heat-resistant EPDM materials
- Meets or exceeds all specifications from the Original Equipment Manufacturer
|Part #||Product #||Description||Section||Num. Ribs||Out. Circ. (in)||Out. Circ. (mm)||Eff. Len. (in)||Eff. Len. (mm)|
|K030195||85523295||K030195 MICRO-V BELT||K||3||20||509||19.49||495|
|K030220||85522126||K030220 MICRO-V BELT||K||3||22.68||576||22.11||562|
|K030231||85523462||K030231 MICRO-V BELT||K||3||23.75||603||23.18||589|
|K030236||85522539||K030236 MICRO-V BELT||K||3||24.225||615||23.66||601|
|K030240||85522414||K030240 MICRO-V BELT||K||3||24.75||629||24.18||614|
|K030243||85523341||K030243 MICRO-V BELT||K||3||24.875||632||24.33||618|
|K030245||85528645||K030245 MICRO-V BELT||K||3||25.215||640||24.65||626|
|K030250||85528617||K030250 MICRO-V BELT||K||3||25.75||654||25.17||639|
|K030265||85523208||K030265 MICRO-V BELT||K||3||27.12||689||26.55||674|
|K030267||85522481||K030267 MICRO-V BELT||K||3||27.38||695||26.8||681|
Peak Performance Belt After Belt.
Our Micro-V Belts are the result of over 100 years in pursuit of excellence and continuous improvement. Gates® product application and material engineering teams benchmark OEM constructions and length as the goal for each belt. But we don’t stop there. We're always pushing to optimize materials and construction to reduce noise, vibration and premature failure. The result? The quietest and highest performing belts in the industry.
Features and Benefits
- Flexible construction allows the belt to withstand billions of topside and backside bends in ABDS applications, resulting in long belt life
- Designed for small diameter pulleys, backside idlers, and for use with (or without) automatic tensioners
- Unique form grinding of each individual belt assures precise dimensional control
- Gates recommends replacing serpentine belts at 90,000 to prevent vehicle breakdowns, or as advised by the vehicle manufacturer
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1459, SAE J2432, and SAE J1596 specifications