K070835HD FLEETRUNNER MICRO-VProduct # 85550250
Gates® FleetRunner® Heavy Duty Micro-V® belts are engineered to save your fleet money and lost service time. Patented EPDM construction with distinct green overcord built specifically for more durability, superior flexibility, stability, and longer life on heavy-duty drives. Haul more. Drive longer.
- Patented material provides peak performance at prolonged extreme operating temperatures
- Heavy-duty construction resists cracking and wear, even at extreme temperatures
- Special compound provides unmatched flexibility, stability, load carrying capacity and belt life
Part # K070835HD Product # 85550250 Description K070835HD FLEETRUNNER MICRO-V UPC 770075342236 Section K Num. Ribs 7 Out. Circ. (in) 84.03 Outside Circumference (mm) 2134 Eff. Len. (in) 83.46 Eff. Len. (mm) 2120 Top Width (in) .947 Top Width (mm) 24
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.5
Features and Benefits
- Unique undercord notch pattern offers increased flexibility for smaller diameter pulleys
- Outperforms the competition on the most troublesome drives
- Problem-solver designed for the toughest applications
- Consistently outperforms all competitors
- Oil and heat-resistant.
Did You Know?
Heavy-Duty Serpentine System diagnostics start with the tensioner. Many of the symptoms that indicate a problem with the heavy-duty serpentine belt drive system – squeal, vibration, and excessive belt wear – can be traced to a worn or failed tensioner. That’s why the tensioner is the best place to start when diagnosing trouble.