K140429HD FLEETRUNNER MICRO-VProduct # 85550674
Gates® FleetRunner® Heavy Duty Micro-V® belts are engineered to save your fleet money and lost service time. Patented EPDM construction with distinct green overcord built specifically for more durability, superior flexibility, stability, and longer life on heavy-duty drives. Haul more. Drive longer.
- Patented material provides peak performance at prolonged extreme operating temperatures
- Heavy-duty construction resists cracking and wear, even at extreme temperatures
- Special compound provides unmatched flexibility, stability, load carrying capacity and belt life
Part # K140429HD Product # 85550674 Description K140429HD FLEETRUNNER MICRO-V UPC 770075223955 Section K Num. Ribs 14 Out. Circ. (in) 43.545 Outside Circumference (mm) 1106 Eff. Len. (in) 42.98 Eff. Len. (mm) 1092 Top Width (in) 1.927 Top Width (mm) 49
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.55
Features and Benefits
- Unique undercord notch pattern offers increased flexibility for smaller diameter pulleys
- Outperforms the competition on the most troublesome drives
- Problem-solver designed for the toughest applications
- Consistently outperforms all competitors
- Oil and heat-resistant.
Did You Know?
Heavy-Duty Serpentine System diagnostics start with the tensioner. Many of the symptoms that indicate a problem with the heavy-duty serpentine belt drive system – squeal, vibration, and excessive belt wear – can be traced to a worn or failed tensioner. That’s why the tensioner is the best place to start when diagnosing trouble.