K081032HD FLEETRUNNER MICRO-VProduct # 85550400
Patented EPDM construction with distinct green overcord built specifically for more durability, superior flexibility, stability, and longer life on heavy-duty drives.
- Consistently outperforms all competitors.
- Heavy-duty construction resists cracking and wear, even at extreme temperatures.
- Oil and heat-resistant. Outperforms the competition on the most troublesome drives.
- Patented material provides peak performance at prolonged extreme operating temperatures.
- Problem-solver designed for the toughest applications.
- Special compound provides unmatched flexibility, stability, load carrying capacity and belt life.
- Unique undercord notch pattern offers increased flexibility for smaller diameter pulleys.
Part # K081032HD Product # 85550400 Description K081032HD FLEETRUNNER MICRO-V UPC 770075516019 Section K Num. Ribs 8 Out. Circ. (in) 103.75 Outside Circumference (mm) 2635 Eff. Len. (in) 103.25 Eff. Len. (mm) 2623 Top Width (in) 1.087 Top Width (mm) 28
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.67
Lowest Cost Per Mile.
Haul more. Drive longer. Gates FleetRunner® Heavy Duty belts are engineered to save your fleet money and lost service time.
Did You Know?
Heavy-Duty Serpentine System diagnostics start with the tensioner. Many of the symptoms that indicate a problem with the heavy-duty serpentine belt drive system – squeal, vibration, and excessive belt wear – can be traced to a worn or failed tensioner. That’s why the tensioner is the best place to start when diagnosing trouble.