Automotive Timing Belts
Simply put, no one does Timing Belts with better design, or bigger market reach, than Gates. As a leading global manufacturer of OE Timing Belts, we've set the standard on creating aftermarket Timing Belts that meet or exceed OE standards of function, performance, and fit. Resistant to heat, wear, and contamination, Gates® automotive timing belts have extensive coverage for millions of import and domestic vehicles.
- PTFE-infused jackets to reduce frictional losses and tooth shear
- High grade HNBR rubber for superior heat and contamination resistance
- Premium tensile members providing maximum strength
- Aramid reinforced nylon jackets and backsides increase durability and lifetime
- Genuine warranty equal to OE replacement interval
Gates® is the Global Leader in Timing Belt Technology.
Gates manufacturing facilities and research & development locations are centered near OE vehicle production facilities around the world. This facilitates a strong and focused OE relationship ensuring we develop products that meet or exceed the tough OE performance specifications, and allow us to stay ahead of market innovations for timing belt applications.
Be System Smart with Your ABDS.
To reduce customer comebacks, labor time, and warranty claims, Gates® always recommends that you Be System Smart by checking your Accessory Belt Drive System (ABDS) and other vehicle systems at 60,000 miles, and conducting a full replacement at 90,000 miles.