28085 7/8" X 3FT EMISSION DUCTProduct # 77430030
Engineered to connect hot air from exhaust manifold shroud to air cleaner, Gates® Emission Control Duct Hose is efficient, durable, and flexible for OE-quality or OE-exact fit to virtually every vehicle on the road today. Your Emission Control Duct Hose eliminates carburetor icing, improves engine warm-up, and enhances your vehicle fuel efficiency.
- Fiberglass aluminum (black) for greater strength and durability
- Completely flexible and easily bent, yet retains shape after forming
- Temperature rating: -40°F to 400°F (-40°C to 204°C)
Part # 28085 Product # 77430030 Description 28085 7/8" X 3FT EMISSION DUCT UPC 072053028171 Hose I.D. (in) .875 Hose I.D. (mm) 22 Wt. Per ft 0.2
Centerline Length (in) 36 Centerline Length (mm) 914
Temperature Range -40°F to +400°F (-40°C to +204°C).
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.2
With ever-changing emissions regulations and fuel efficiency standards, Gates is always innovating to bring more efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions to the automotive aftermarket.
Features and Benefits
- Aluminum polyester construction for economy
- Cuts with knife for easy installation
- Installs with or without clamps
- Resists heat, cold, oil and water
- Packaging: Individually packed
OE Quality for the Aftermarket.
Our long-standing partnerships with automotive OEMs on production vehicles enable us to produce aftermarket parts of superior quality, durability, and performance. That experience goes into every Gates aftermarket engine hose and accessory, bringing a range of solutions for virtually every fluid power component.