28093 1 1/2" X 18" EMISSION DUCTProduct # 77430110
Engineered to connect hot air from exhaust manifold shroud to air cleaner, Gates Emission Control Duct Hose is efficient, durable, and flexible for OE-quality or OE-exact fit to virtually every vehicle on the road today. Your Emission Control Duct Hose eliminates carburetor icing, improves engine warm-up, and enhances your vehicle fuel efficiency.
- Aluminum polyester construction for economy
- Completely flexible and easily bent, yet retains shape after forming
- Cuts with knife for easy installation
- Fiberglass aluminum (black) for greater strength and durability
- Installs with or without clamps
- Resists heat, cold, oil and water
- Temperature rating: -40°F to 400°F (-40°C to +204°C)
- Packaging: Individually packed
Part # 28093 Product # 77430110 Description 28093 1 1/2" X 18" EMISSION DUCT UPC 072053028232 Hose I.D. (in) 1.5 Hose I.D. (mm) 38 Wt. Per ft 0.19
Centerline Length (in) 18 Centerline Length (mm) 457
Temperature Range -40°F to +400°F (-40°C to +204°C).
Customer Pack 1 Weight (lbs.) 0.19
With ever-changing emissions regulations and fuel efficiency standards, Gates is always innovating to bring more efficient, environmentally-friendly solutions to the automotive aftermarket.
OE Quality for the Aftermarket.
Our long-standing partnerships with automotive OEMs on production vehicles enable us to produce aftermarket parts of superior quality, durability, and performance. That experience goes into every Gates aftermarket engine hose and accessory, bringing a range of solutions for virtually every fluid power component.