Black Gold® Super-Vac 150SD Smooth
Recommended For: Tank truck service, including oilfield vacuum tank, where full suction is required. Ideal for applications handling crude oil, salt and fresh water, tank bottoms, drilling mud, dilute solutions of hydrochloric acid, diesel fuels, and sewage transfer. Caution: Not recommended for refined petroleum products such as gasoline or diesel. Drain hose after use.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +82°C (-40°F to +180°F) continuous service.
- Construction: Tube: Type C (NBR). Black.
- Reinforcement: Synthetic, high tensile textile with dual steel wire helix.
- Cover: Type D (SBR). Black corrugated with blue spiral stripe.
- Design Factor: 4:1
- Couplings: 7, 49 or 73. (for ambient temperatures only). Reference the Hose Coupling Section.
- Packaging: All lengths coiled and wrapped in polyethylene.
Industrial Hose and Couplings Catalog