Black Gold® Slim Hole Rotary
Recommended For: Rotary applications on workover rigs and slim hole or seismograph rigs designed to operate at a maximum of 1,500 to 5,000 PSI rated working pressure depending on size. Applications on small or medium-size drilling rigs used for water well operations, water well core drill, blast or shot hole operations. Hoses are flexible connectors in pressure lines used in conveying mud or air. For normal air or mud applications and where increased resistance to external abuse or pump pulsations is required.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +82°C (-40°F to +180°F) continuous service.
- Construction: Tube: Type C (Nitrile). Black.
- Reinforcement: High tensile steel wire.
- Cover: Type A (Neoprene). Black. All sizes are perforated.
- Design Factor: 2.5:1.
- Couplings: 1 1/4" I.D. 5,000 psi. Gates 20GS-20MPAPI (7347-7695) 1" I.D. 5,000 psi. Gates 16GS-16MPLH (7347-7654) 2 1/2", 3" and 4" - Swaged-On Permanent Couplings - API threads on connecting end of stem for easy flange attachment. Strong collar to anchor ferrule to stem. Electroplated steel. Also available in stainless steel and other special metals. Wildman Type Q reusable couplings. 4" - Use George Myer Stem and Ferrule. 71 Permanent (Mulconroy - API threads only) or reusable male couplings (Wildman - API threads only). 77 GSH® with Integral 2" Fig. 1502 Hammer Unions or 80 Gates GSP (1 1/2" or 2" only). Reference the Hose Coupling Section. For GS couplings reference Gates Hydraulic Hose catalog #35093. Sources: Dixon Valve and Coupling Co., George Myer Co, Inc.
- CAUTION: Can be used for offshore motion compensator applications, but is not recommended for systems using phosphate ester fluids. Field welding of couplings is not recommended.
- Packaging: All sizes packaged 1 length in a carton.
Industrial Hose and Couplings Catalog