When you need aftermarket marine fuel lines that outperform OE parts, you need Barricade. Gates Barricade Marine Fuel Line Hose is U.S. Coast Guard class A1-15 Type R1 approved, CARB and EPA compliant, and is compatible for multi-fuel & bio-fuel applications.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||Maximum Working Pressure (bar)||Inside Diameter (in)||Inside Diameter (mm)||Outside Diameter (in)||Outside Diameter (mm)|
Our five layer Greenshield® Technology cuts vapor loss and save fuel, making it save for the environment and fuel efficient.
1. Barrier tube - provides high heat and corrosive liquid resistance.
2. Greenshield® barrier - patent-pending technology provides the lowest permeation in the industry.
3. Adhesion layer - secondary protective barrier.
4. Reinforcement layer - spiral textile reinforcement provide strength and pressure resistance.
5. Cover - protect underlying components.
Barricade® Marine Hose provides a versatile solution in OE quality aftermarket fuel hose. The Barricade® Marine Hose is approved for use with: unleaded gasoline, diesel, biodiesel, methanol, ethanol, and gasohol fuels.