Coal Power/Longwall Mine Hose - CPB Mine
Recommended for high-pressure hydraulic lines in longwall mining equipment and roof-support systems; petroleum-based or water emulsion ﬂuids. Two wire braid hose with static and dynamic pressure ratings listed on the hose. Couplings: MegaCrimp® Couplings (-4, -6, -8, -12, -16 and -20) GSP (-24 and -32).
- Superior to SAE and ISO Specifications.
- Dynamic working pressure per BCS174 means frequent pressure surges.
- Qualification testing requires 100,000 impulse cycles at 133% of the dynamic working pressure.
- Static working pressure means very little pressure surging.
- BCS174 says that the internal hydraulic circuit of a roof support system represents an almost steady-state condition with little or no dynamic loading, and hoses consequently will tolerate higher ratings.
- Determined by EN 853 2SN, it is the allowable working pressure under static load that approximates a 1:2.5 ratio to burst pressure.
- This is based on the EN specification burst pressures and not the higher Gates minimum burst pressures.