Black Gold® ABS Potable Water
Recommended For: Transfer of potable water, non-potable water or liquids not containing oils or chemicals from a supply ship to an offshore drilling rig or platform. Various water-based transfer applications for offshore or onshore work sites. The food grade tube meets FDA requirements and will not impart taste to drinking water. The heavy duty reinforcement is designed to survive extreme oilfield application requirements. The specially compounded cover material is designed to withstand the harshest environment including abrasion and weathering. CAUTION: Do not alternate between potable water and non-potable liquid transfer to avoid cross-contamination of drinking water or food products.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +66°C continuous service.
- Construction: Tube: Type D2 (Natural Rubber). White.
- Reinforcement: Synthetic, high tensile textile.
- Cover: Type P (EPDM). Orange yellow with blue spiral stripe.
- Design Factor: 4:1.
- Couplings: Crimped or swaged couplings. 71. Reference the Hose Coupling Section.
- Packaging: 61m length coiled and wrapped in polyethylene.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||Maximum Working Pressure (bar)||Hose Inside Diameter (in)||Hose Inside Diameter (mm)||Hose Outside Diameter (in)||Hose Outside Diameter (mm)||Weight Per ft|
|31325010 / 2X200 BLACK GOLD POTABLE WATER 300D||31325010||2X200 BLACK GOLD POTABLE WATER 300D||300||20.7||2||50.8||2.69||68.3||1.27|
|31325011 / 3X200 BLACK GOLD POTABLE WATER 300D||31325011||3X200 BLACK GOLD POTABLE WATER 300D||300||20.7||3||76.2||3.74||95||1.82|
|31325012 / 4X200 BLACK GOLD POTABLE WATER 300D||31325012||4X200 BLACK GOLD POTABLE WATER 300D||300||20.7||4||101.6||4.69||119.1||1.75|