Black Gold® 12PS 5000
Recommended For: Used as a flexible connection between the cementing pump manifold and cementing head for conveyance of cement slurries at high pressure. The 3/16" thick tube is designed to handle abrasive and corrosive cements. The UltraBrasion™ cover is designed to handle external damage from abrasion, corrosion, gouges, oil and weather. CAUTION: Field welding of couplings is not recommended.
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +82°C (-4°F to +180°F) continuous service.
- Construction: Tube: Type C3 (Modified Nitrile). Black.
- Reinforcement: Multiple layers of textile fabric and steel cable
- Cover: Type C4 (Modified Nitrile). Black with gold stripe.
- Design Factor: 2.5:1
- Couplings: Swaged couplings. Contact Gates E&S for a full range of fitting options such as hammer unions, flanges, etc.
- Packaging: Each length packaged in a heavy-duty wooden crate.
Industrial Hose and Couplings Catalog