Product # 42170313
Diesel-powered heavy duty vehicles needed a more functional solution. So, we created one. Diesel Emission Fluid (DEF) Tank Transfer Hose is manufactured for the specific filling functions of DEF tanks. They feature the highest quality construction to meet the demands of Diesel Emissions Fluid handling and transfer.
- Designed and manufactured to meet EPA emissions standards related to the release of noxious nitrogen oxide gas (NOx).
- Material engineered to avoid DEF contamination.
- High 2.4 MPa (350 psi) working pressure.
EPA emissions standards regulate the amount of allowable NOx emissions from diesel-powered heavy duty vehicles, including trucks, buses, construction machinery, and agricultural equipment. Gates® Diesel Exhaust Fluid Tank Transfer Hose provides a solution that's superior OE and aftermarket parts. It works in conjunction with selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems that use Diesel Emissions Fluid (DEF) to convert noxious NOx in vehicle emissions into harmless diatomic nitrogen gas and water.
Features and Benefits
- Zinc Free Peroxide EPDM Tube and Cover; Synthetic Fiber Reinforcement.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to +257°F).
- Custom Lengths available with minimum order quantity.
- Shipped Bulk in Box.
- Bulk-sold per foot.
Trusted to Perform
When the temperature drops, Gates rises to the challenge. Designed to perform in the coldest, harshest operating environments Gates® Diesel Exhaust Fluid Tank Transfer Hose provide a solution that's superior to OEM and aftermarket parts. That's why they're in use by more than 1.6 million class 8 SCR system equipped vehicles worldwide.