View All ID5K Spiral Wire Hose - ISO 18752 Grade D
70118 16ID5KxLLProduct # 46510170
Recommended for extremely high pressure hydraulic applications. ID5K is designed to meet or exceed all requirements of ISO 18752 Grade D and SAE100R13. Recommended Couplings: GlobalSpiral Couplings
- TESTED TO 2,300,000 CYCLES AT 133% of working pressure.
- This FAR exceeds SAE impulse testing at only 120% of working pressure for 500,000 cycles.
- Ideal for high to extremely high pressure and high impulse applications such as hydrostatic drives, mobile construction equipment, boom arms, mining trucks, excavators, forestry and agricultural machinery.
- Ultra compact, reduced diameter design improves flexibility, lowers force-to-bend, and reduces weight.
- No skive construction for easy assembly.
- Temperature Range: -40 Deg F to +250 Deg F (-40 Deg C to +121 Deg C).
Part # 70118 Product # 46510170 Description 70118 16ID5KxLL UPC 770075670254 Max W.P. (psi) 5000 Hose I.D. (in) 1 Hose O.D. (in) 1.45 MBR (in) 6 Wt. Per ft 1.34
Recommended For Extremely high-pressure, high-impulse applications. Tested up to 2.3 million impulse cycles. Use Spiral Wire
Cover Black, oil, abrasion and weather resistant, synthetic rubber (Polychloroprene - Type A). Reinforcement Four alternating layers of spiraled, high-tensile strength steel. Tube Black, oil-resistant, synthetic rubber (HNBR).
Continuous Operating Temperature Range -40°F to +250°F Temperature Range -40°F to +250°F (-40°C to +121°C).
Min. Burst Pressure (psi) 20000
Coupling Recommendation (See Crimp Data Manual 428-7365 or E-Crimp), Permanent no-skive GlobalSpiral™ (with GSID1F-4 Ferrules). Hyd Hose Note Exceeds ISO 18752, Class 350, Grade D, Type DC. Meets SAE J517 100R13.
Meets These Agency Specifications ISO - International Standards Organization, SAE - Society of Automotive Engineers Standard Industry Specification ISO 18752, SAE J517 100R13
Customer Pack 200 Weight (lbs.) 1.34