G80902-0008 8PSYProduct # 72771186
Gates® PolySleeve is a spiral wrap designed to protect or bundle hose for appearance and safety. PolySleeve protects hose from chaffing, rubbing, crushing, ultraviolet rays and other hazards that cause hose failures. It can be an easy and economical way to protect equipment, reduce downtime, improve sighting and improve overall appearance. PolySleeve can be installed easily - even after the hose assembly or assemblies are in place. The edges are rounded, so installers won't cut their hands. Just wrap a section of Gates PolySleeve in the abrasion area or wrap it around any number of hose for better appearance or safety. It is offered in either black or yellow in a full range of sizes.\\This product is made of heavy-wall, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) and has a wide temperature range. At -40°F it starts to become somewhat brittle, and at 280°F it starts to become soft. After temperature is normalized, PolySleeve returns to its original state quickly.
- Available in two colors (black and yellow), multiple sizes for individual hose or bundling.
- Comes with rounded edges both inside and out for added safety.
- Easy to install before or after assembly fabrication or installation.
- Effective temperature range from -40°F to +280°F (-40°C to +130°C).
- Guards against harsh environmental conditions for reduced downtime.
- Safe, affordable protection for hydraulic and pneumatic lines.
Part # 8PSY POLY SLEEVE / G80902-0008 Product # 72771186 Description G80902-0008 8PSY UPC 072053737363
Coil I.D. (in) .50 Fits Max. Hose O.D. (in) .64 Fits Min. Hose O.D. (in) .52 Wall Thickness (in) .070
Belt / Sprocket Specifications
Width (in) 0.5625
Customer Pack 66 Weight (lbs.) 0.05