G81100-0004 HTG-4Product # 72771571
Used to help protect critical hose assemblies from spark, molten splash, heat and fire. HeatGuard is a completely non-asbestos, heat-resistant, protective sleeving. It goes on easily over most hose and couplings, with only hose clamps or wire ties required for fastening. For use in welding areas, engine compartments, steel mills, oil rigs, and hot asphalt construction. Any application where hose is expsed to high temperatures. Nominal wall thickness - 0.135". Available in two grades - HeatGuard and HeatGuard Hi-Temp. Temperature Range: HeatGuard meets SAE AS1072A specificaion with a range of -65 Deg F to 500 Deg F (-54 C to 260 C). HeatGuard Hi-Temp imeets SAE As1072E specification with a range of -65 Deg F to 500 Deg F (-54 C to 260 C) for continous exposure and up to 2000 Deg F (1093 C) for 15 to 20 minutes and up to 3000 Deg F (1650 C) for 15-30 seconds. Contact Hose Product Application for details.
- HeatGuard can pay for itself in reduced replacement and maintenance costs
- Packaged in 50 foot lengths
- Available in two grades - HeatGuard and HeatGuard Hi-Temp
- Nominal wall thickness - 0.142"
- Contact Hose Product Application for details.