ProXT™ – Wire Braid Hose – SAE 100R16 / SAE 100R2
Gates PRO™ Series ProXT™ variable pressure hydraulic hoses offer performance specifically tailored to hydraulic applications across multiple end markets. All sizes deliver consistent performance to SAE, ISO and EN industry specifications. ProXT™ hoses are qualified for use with the full line of PRO™ Series couplings to ensure end-to-end performance — providing a broad range of engineered solutions for targeted hydraulic applications.
- Qualified with existing Gates PRO™ Series hoses in sizes ranging from -4 to -16 offering a complete hydraulic system solution.
- Multi-purpose solution meets SAE 100R16, ISO 11237 R16, as well as SAE 100R2 and EN857 2SC performance standards.
- Manufactured to Gates high-quality professional standards.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +100°C (-40°F to +212°F).
- Meets MSHA Flame Resistance.
Features and Benefits
- Provides reliable performance for standard duty applications in industries such as agriculture, construction, mining and manufacturing.
- Ideal for non-severe, high-pressure hydraulic applications with low flexure requirements.
- Compact design is more flexible and lighter weight for easier handling and faster installation.
- System designs can be evaluated and optimized by our experts to ensure you get the right product for the application.