M5K-XTF Wire Braid Hose - 350 Bar - XtraTuff® Cover
Recommended for high-pressure hydraulic applications. Easy to route and to install in extremely tight areas. Meets or exceeds requirements of EN 857 2SC and ISO 18752 Grade B. Recommended Couplings: GlobalSpiral™ Couplings, MegaCrimp® Couplings, Stainless Steel B Couplings (-4, -6, -8).
- The optional MegaTuff™ cover lasts up to 300 times longer than standard hose during hose-to-hose and hose-to-metal abrasion tests per ISO 6945 and offers superior ozone and weathering resistance.
- The optional XtraTuff™ cover lasts up to 25 times longer than standard hose.
- For use with GlobalSpiral™ Couplings [G20Series], MegaCrimp™ Couplings [G25 Series] and Stainless Steel Braid Couplings [G17 Series].
- Tested to 600,000 impulse cycles, 3 times the industry standard.
- Provides bend radius up to 1/3 of the SAE specification and greater flexibility for easier routing.
- M5K hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.