M3KH-MTF Wire Braid Hose - 225 Bar - High Temp +121°C - MegaTuff® Cover
Recommended for high-pressure hydraulic oil line applications Global M3KH hose is easy to route and install in extremely tight areas. M3KH hose has smaller exterior dimensions and significantly tighter bend radius than other SAE 100R1 and 100R2 hose. Compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like polyolester, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Recommended For: Elevated temperature high-pressure hydraulic oil lines. M3KH hose has smaller exterior dimensions and significantly tighter bend radius than other SAE 100R1 and 100R2 hose.
- For use with GlobalSpiral™ Couplings [G20 Series] and MegaCrimp™ Couplings [G25 Series].
- Rated at 3250 psi working pressure.
- Provides bend radius up to 1/3 of the SAE specification and greater flexibility for easier routing.
- Tested to industry-leading 600,000 impulse cycles.
- MegaTuff™ hose lasts up to 300 times longer than standard hose during hose-to-hose and hose-to-metal abrasion tests per ISO 6945 and offers superior ozone and weathering resistance.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.