M3K Wire Braid Hose - 225 Bar
Recommended for high-pressure hydraulic oil line applications. Easy to route and to install in extremely tight areas. Exceeds ISO 18752 Grade B, SAE 100R17 and ISO11237 R17 working pressure, minimum bend radius requirements and performance requirements of EN 857 1SC. Recommended Couplings: MegaCrimp® Couplings, GlobalSpiral™ Couplings, Power Crimp® Couplings (-3), Stainless Steel B Couplings.
- The optional MegaTuff™ cover lasts up to 300 times longer than standard hose during hose-to-hose and hose-to-metal abrasion tests per ISO 6945 and offers superior ozone and weathering resistance.
- The optional XtraTuff™ cover lasts up to 25 times longer than standard hose.
- For use with GlobalSpiral™ Couplings [G20 Series], MegaCrimp™ Couplings [G25 Series], Power Crimp™ Couplings, and Stainless Steel Braid Couplings [G17 Series].
- Tested to 600,000 impulse cycles, 3 times the industry standard.
- M3K hose has smaller exterior dimensions and significantly tighter bend radius than SAE 100R1 and 100R2 hose and has greater flexibility for easier routing.
- Compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like polyolester, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
- Rated at 3250 psi working pressure.