MegaTech® 500 High Temperature Hot Oil Hose - SAE J1405
Recommended for air brake hose, pressurized hot oil return lines and rotary oil/air compressor lines. Meets the requirements of SAE J1405 performance specifications for high–temperature transmission and lubricating oil systems using petroleum base oils. Not recommended for gasoline or diesel fuel applications. Recommended Couplings: GL Couplings, GlobalSpiral Plus Couplings (-24 & -32), Stainless Steel S Couplings (-24 & -32).
- Working Temperature: -40°F to 302°F (-40°C to 150°C). Air: -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C). Phosphate ester fluids: -40°F to 212°F (-40°C to 100°C).
- Very good resistance to weathering and ozone.
- Working pressure: 3.5 MPa.
- Size: 1-1/2" - 3".
|Part #||Product #||Description|
|46570062||85688 32MEGATECH500 X50FT|
|70855 / 32MEGATECH 500XCTN||46570205||70855 32MEGATECH500XCTN||500||2||2.48||1.28||A|
|85687 / 24MEGATECH500 X50FT||46570061||85687 24MEGATECH500 X50FT||500||1.5||1.95||55.85||T|
Features and Benefits
- Meets the requirements of SAE J1405 performance specifications for use in high-temperature transmission oil systems and high-temperature lubrication oil systems using petroleum based oils.
- Phosphate esters fluids as recommended by the fluid manufacturer, but within a range of -40°F to +212°F (-40°C to +100°C).
- MegaTech® is compatible with a variety of fluids such as hydraulic oil, phosphate esters, diesters.
- MegaTech is True-Bore ID Gates® Technical Spec 300F tube stock with Textile braid cover.
- MegaTech 500 is 500 PSI constant pressure for all ID's and has a BLACK Textile braid cover.
- -24 and -32 validated with GlobalSpiral Plus ; -40 with GL.
- For water emulsions see Temperature Limits Table.
- Design factor: 4:1.