M4KL Wire Braid Hose - 280 Bar - High Temp +121°C
Recommended for extremely low temperature -71°F (-57°C) high-pressure hydraulic oil line applications. Easy to route and to install in extremely tight areas. Exceeds SAE 100R19 and ISO11237 R19. Recommended Couplings: GlobalSpiral Couplings (-16), MegaCrimp Couplings, Stainless Steel B Couplings (-4 though -8), Stainless Steel S Couplings (-12 & -16).
- M4KL hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 600,000 impulse cycles, 3 times the industry standard.
- Temperature Range: -71°F to 212°F (-57°C to 100°C) constant and 250°F (121°C) intermittent.
|Part #||Product #||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||Hose Inside Diameter (in)||Hose Outside Diameter (in)||Weight Per ft||Packaging|
|70148 / 4M4KLXREEL||46574470||70148 4M4KLXREEL||4000||0.25||0.54||0.22||E|
|70149 / 5M4KLXREEL||46574471||70149 5M4KLXREEL||4000||0.3125||0.6||0.23||E|
|70150 / 6M4KLXREEL||46574472||70150 6M4KLXREEL||4000||0.375||0.69||0.29||E|
|70151 / 8M4KLXREEL||46574473||70151 8M4KLXREEL||4000||0.5||0.82||0.36||F|
|70152 / 10M4KLXREEL||46574474||70152 10M4KLXREEL||4000||0.625||0.98||0.49||F|
|70153 / 12M4KLXREEL||46574475||70153 12M4KLXREEL||4000||0.75||1.16||0.7||F|
|70154 / 16M4KLXREEL||46574476||70154 16M4KLXREEL||4000||1||1.52||1.2||F|
Features and Benefits
- Provides greater performance, flexibility, easier routing and plumbing of mobile and stationary hydraulic platforms in very low temperature environments.
- M4KL has tighter minimum bend radius than SAE 100R19 with 4000 PSI constant working pressure for all ID's.
- 70% of EN 857 2SC and 50% of EN 853 2SN bend radius at rated working pressure.
- Alternative to spiral hoses in high pressure lines where flexibility is required.
- Meets or exceeds EN 857 2SC and EN 853 2SN performance requirements.
- Resistant to cover cracking at low temperature and tight bend radius.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
- Standards: Exceeds ISO 11237 R19. SAE 100R19.
- Validated with MegaCrimp®.
- Working pressure: 28 MPa.
- Cover: MSHA approved.
- Design factor: 4:1.
- Size: 1/4" - 3/4".