M4K Wire Braid Hose - 280 Bar
Recommended for high-pressure hydraulic oil line applications. Easy to route and to install in extremely tight areas. Meets or exceeds requirements of ISO 18752 Grade B, SAE 100R19, EN 857 2SC and ISO11237 R19. M4K hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids. Recommended Couplings: GlobalSpiral Couplings, MegaCrimp Couplings (-4 to -12), GB Couplings (-4 to -12) PCK Couplings(-4 to -8), Stainless Steel B Couplings (-4 though -8), Stainless Steel S Couplings (-12 and -16).
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 600,000 impulse cycles, 3 times the industry standard.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 212°F (-40°C to 100°C) constant and 250°F (121°C) intermittent.
|Part #||Product #||Description|
|12M4KXBALE / 12M4KXBALE||46575778||12M4KXBALE||4000||0.75||1.17||0.68||R|
|4M4KXBALE / 4M4KXBALE||46575779||4M4KXBALE||4000||0.25||0.55||0.22||R|
|6M4KXBALE / 6M4KXBALE||46575775||6M4KXBALE||4000||0.375||0.7||0.31||R|
|70457 / 5M4KXREEL||46578015||70457 5M4KXREEL||4000||0.3125||0.61||0.25||E|
|70821 / 6M4KXREEL||46571458||70821 6M4KXREEL||4000||0.375||0.7||0.31||E|
|70822 / 8M4KXREEL||46571459||70822 8M4K X REEL||4000||0.5||0.82||0.36||F|
|70823 / 10M4KXREEL||46571460||70823 10M4K X REEL||4000||0.625||0.99||0.53||F|
|70824 / 12M4KXREEL||46571461||70824 12M4KXREEL||4000||0.75||1.17||0.67||F|
|70829 / 4M4KXREEL||46571467||70829 4M4KXREEL||4000||0.25||0.55||0.22||E|
Features and Benefits
- Provides greater performance, flexibility, easier routing and plumbing of mobile and stationary hydraulic platforms.
- 50% of EN 857 2SC and 40% of EN 853 2SN bend radius at rated working pressure.
- Alternative to spiral hoses in high pressure lines where flexibility is required.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
- Type approvals: DNV, GL, LR, BV and ABS.
- Validated with MegaCrimp®.
- Working pressure: 28 MPa.
- Cover: MSHA approved.
- Design factor: 4:1.
- Size: 1/4" to 3/4".