M3KH-MTF Wire Braid Hose - 225 Bar - High Temp +121°C - MegaTuff® Cover
Recommended for high-pressure hydraulic oil line applications. Easy to route and to install in extremely tight areas. Exceeds ISO 18752 Grade C, SAE 100R17 and ISO11237 R17 working pressure, minimum bend radius requirements and performance requirements of EN 857 1SC. Recommended Couplings: GlobalSpiral Couplings (-6 through -16), MegaCrimp Couplings, Power Crimp Couplings (-3), Stainless Steel B Couplings.
- M3KH hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 600,000 impulse cycles, 3 times the industry standard.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 250°F (-40°C to 121°C).
|Part #||Product #||Description||Maximum Working Pressure (psi)||Hose Inside Diameter (in)||Hose Outside Diameter (in)||Weight Per ft||Packaging|
|71030 / 4M3KH-MTFXREEL||46572321||71030 4M3KH-MTFXREEL||3250||0.25||0.48||0.13||E|
|71031 / 6M3KH-MTFXREEL||46572323||71031 6M3KH-MTFXREEL||3250||0.375||0.63||0.21||E|
|71032 / 8M3KH-MTFXREEL||46572324||71032 8M3KH-MTFXREEL||3250||0.5||0.8||0.33||F|
|71033 / 10M3KH-MTFXREEL||46572325||71033 10M3KH-MTFXREEL||3250||0.625||0.99||0.51||F|
|71034 / 12M3KH-MTFXREEL||46572326||71034 12M3KH-MTFXREEL||3250||0.75||1.15||0.63||F|
|71035 / 16M3KH-MTFXREEL||46572327||71035 16M3KH-MTFXREEL||3250||1||1.48||1.04||F|
Features and Benefits
- With the Gates special MegaTuff™ cover which offers 300 times the abrasion resistance of the standard M3K cover as per ISO 6945, superior ozone and weathering resistance.
- M3K-MTF High temp rated at 3250 PSI working pressure and 13,000 burst for all ID's.
- 70% of EN 857 2SC and 50% of EN 853 2SN bend radius at rated working pressure.
- Alternative to spiral hoses in high pressure lines where flexibility is required.
- Meets or exceeds EN 857 1SC/2SC performance requirements.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
- Standards: Exceeds ISO 11237 R17. SAE 100R17.
- Validated with MegaCrimp®.
- Working pressure: 22.5 MPa.
- Design factor: 4:1.
- Size: 1/4" - 1".