M3K-XTF Wire Braid Hose - 225 Bar - XtraTuff® Cover
Recommended for high-pressure hydraulic oil line applications. Easy to route and to install in extremely tight areas. Meets or exceeds ISO 18752 Grade B, SAE 100R17 and ISO 11237 R17 working pressure, minimum bend radius requirements and performance requirements of EN 857 1SC/2SC. M3K hose is compatible with biodegradable hydraulic fluids like synthetic esters, polyglycols and vegetable oils as well as petroleum-based fluids. Recommended Couplings: GlobalSpiral Couplings (-6 through -16), MegaCrimp Couplings (-4 to -16), Stainless Steel B Couplings.
- Superior flex impulse performance: Tested to 600,000 impulse cycles, 3 times the industry standard.
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 212°F (-40°C to 100°C) constant and 250°F (121°C) intermittent.
|Part #||Product #||Description|
|4M3KXTFXBALE / 4M3K-XTFXBALE||46572434||4M3K-XTFXBALE||3250||0.25||0.48||0.13||R|
|5M3KXTFXBALE / 5M3K-XTFXBALE||46572628||5M3K-XTFXBALE||3250||0.3125||0.6||0.19||R|
|6M3KXTFXBALE / 6M3K-XTFXBALE||46572627||6M3K-XTFXBALE||3250||0.375||0.63||0.2||R|
|70969 / 3M3K-XTFXREEL||46578069||70969 3M3K-XTF XREEL||3250||0.1875||0.43||0.11||E|
Features and Benefits
- With the Gates special XtraTuff™ cover which offers 25 times the abrasion resistance of the standard M3K cover as per ISO 6945.
- 70% of EN 857 1SC/2SC and 50% of EN 853 1SN/2SN bend radius at rated working pressure.
- Mega3000 XtraTuff rated at 3250 PSI working pressure and 13,000 burst for all ID's.
- Meets Flame Resistance Acceptance Designation MSHA 2G.
- Exceeds working pressure requirements of R17.
- Type approvals: DNV, GL, LR, BV and ABS.
- Validated with MegaCrimp®.
- Working pressure: 22.5 MPa.
- Design factor: 4:1.
- Size: 1/4" to 1".